Do you integrate more than 50 web APIs into your products? If you just answered yes, your company may be losing hundreds of thousands of dollars each year, and you don’t even realize it.
Our free API connectivity optimization guide will teach you the top 10 techniques you must know to improve your company’s financial, and technological performance.
Your Company is Losing More Than $100,000 Per Year
So, how do you fix this ugly situation? Well, as part of our efforts to increase the visibility of Bit API Hub, we’re divulging our company secrets. Say what? You heard that right! The free PDF on the top ten ways to optimize your API connectivity will teach you many of the same techniques that our very own engine uses to optimize your infrastructure. Even if you don’t have the time or money to spend on redoing your entire infrastructure, check it out anyway to learn all about our engine’s capabilities. We’re really quite proud of it.
Want to save your company over $100,000 each year without the hard labor or endless infrastructure management? Don’t redo your entire infrastructure. Instead, let us do all of the work for you, plus we’ll manage it for you.
What benefits do you receive with an optimized infrastructure? Take a look!
Benefits for Your Company
- Benefit 1: Save over $100,000 – Learn how you can save more money with every API you integrate.
- Benefit 2: Simplify the development process – These techniques don’t just teach you how to optimize your infrastructure; they teach you how to simplify your team’s development time down from days to only an hour.
- Benefit 3: Save bandwidth – Not every API call needs to reach the remote server. You heard that right. You’re making long-distance calls when you can get the data instantly right from your own backyard.
- Benefit 4: You only need to know one format, yours – Web APIs speak in all kinds of different formats with the most popular ones being JSON and XML. Learn how to speak the same format to every API you’re using, even if the API doesn’t speak that format natively.
- Benefit 5: You don’t have to wait – Run multiple calls without waiting. Every call you make to an API server causes your system to wait for a period of time to get the reply. There’s a way that you don’t have to wait for every reply, and you’ll learn how in the PDF.
- Benefit 6: Ignore the security measures – Most web APIs have a layer of security to allow you to log into your account. Well, you already know your credentials, and authorizing to that server repeatedly is a waste of your time and money. The PDF will teach you how to dispatch with the security measures without the use of an SDK, so you only need to write the request for the data you need.
- Benefit 7: Write shorter requests – Instead of writing that 50 line monster of a request, simplify it to only a couple lines. Want an example? Check out the syntax in the header of our new website. The PDF will teach you how to shorten all of your requests to that format.
- Bonus Benefit: You don’t have to do it alone – If you don’t have the time, nor the desire to rebuild your entire API connectivity infrastructure, then you can save even more money by letting us handle all of the work for you, and manage your infrastructure.
On a side note, our company now has a website! If you’ve previously visited our website, and got redirected to our news feed, you may need to clear your cache. Feel free to send us a message so that we can discuss your needs in more detail.
Photo courtesy of Pixabay